CANCELLATION, REFUND AND RETURN POLICY
1. A special order item may not be cancelled.
2. Customers may cancel other orders as follows:
a) line item cancellation after an order placement and before the raw material isproduced: 30% of contract value
b) line item cancellation during raw material production: 80% of contract value
c) line item cancellation when the raw materials is being converted into the final product: 100% of contract value
3. Complete Termination of the Order is not accepted by IIE FZCO. 100% of the order value will be levied to the Customer by IIE FZCO in such instances.
4. The Customer may return may return Goods for any reason within 14 days from the date of delivery / collection provided that the following conditions are satisfied:
(a) Goods will only be accepted if they are in brand new, unused condition fit for immediate re-sale;
(b) Packaged items will only be accepted if the package remains unbroken and in reasonable condition,; and
(c) The Buyer supplies the Advice Note or other proof of purchase (and for the avoidance of doubt a copy of the email confirming details of the order will not be sufficient for these purposes)
5. Where Goods are returned pursuant to Condition 4. (where they are not faulty):
(a) in every case a restocking charge will be made; and
(b) the risk and cost or returning the Goods shall be at the Buyer's cost.
6. The Company will examine the returned Goods and will process any refund to the Buyer within 30 days. Unless otherwise notified by the Company the price of the Goods will be refunded less any applicable delivery and/or collection charges.
7. The Company cannot offer refunds or accept returns on the following (unless they are faulty):
(a) Special Order Goods;
(b) Goods that have been fitted; and
(c) Specially manufactured products.